Saving Just Got Easier
You now have the opportunity to save more! The introduction of the Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) is the most significant advance in Canada’s tax treatment of savings since RRSPs were introduced. The Tax-Free Savings Account allows you to take advantage of tax-free savings and this tax-free growth can help you build your savings faster.
Whatever your reason, the TFSA can help you achieve your short and long-term savings goals. Learn more
What you need to know about TFSAs
- TFSA Guidelines regarding eligibility, contributions and withdrawals. Click here to learn the TFSA basics.
- A complete Group Investment Report is available to provide detailed information about funds, rates of return, investment styles and anything else you need to know about the TFSA investment process.
- Important Notice for Tax-Free Savings Account and Non-Registered Savings Plan Enrolments
- MLI Jarislowski Fraser Balanced Fund 5241,
- MLI Leith Wheeler Diversified Pooled Fund 5301, and
- MLI BGI US Equity Index Fund 8322.
Enrolling into a TFSA is easy! Click here to begin the enrolment process